Non-woven SBS Waterproofing Membrane Under The Shingle
- Model Number: wm
- Material: non-woven polyster reinforcement SBS modified bitumen
- Length: 1000mm±3mm
- Width: 333mm±3mm
- Thickness: 2.6mm
- Color: ink gray, maple red, sunshine orange, ocean blue, asian
green, filemot, sunset glow, asian red, desert golden, sepia, cloud
gray, ancient black, red, tea brown, maple red, gam blue. Total 16
- Usage: roof waterproof
The SBS Modified Bitumen waterproof sheet is a kind of modified
bitumen waterproof sheet in which the quality Polyester Felt, Glass
Mat, or Glass fiber Reinforced Polyester Felt acted as the mat, the
styrene butadiene styrene block.
1. Base on the different mat, there have Polyester Felt (PY), Glass
Mat (G) and Glass fiber Reinforced Polyester Felt(PYG);
2. Base on the upper surface isolated material, there have
polyethylene membrane (PE), fine sand (S)and mineral
grain (M) and on the lower surface isolated material have fine sand
(S) and polyethylene membrane (PE);
3. Base on the characteristic of materials, there haveⅠand Ⅱ type.
2mm 3mm 4mm
30kg / bundle.
PE film inside, PE woven fabric outside.
minus 20 degree
Its widely applied in water proof, seeping proof, damp proof and
trapping engineering, which be widely used in kinds
of building’s roofing, wall, basement, freezer, bridge, pool,
underground pipeline, etc. The SBS Modified Bitumen
Waterproof sheet specially be applied in the low temperature
waterproof building engineering.
SPECS(Nominal Thickness) / mm
Upper surface material
Lower surface material
Weight / (kg/m2)≥
·1. Could be used at all seasons for the excellent resistance to
heating and low temperature flexibility;
2. Waterproofing course provided with high mechanical strength,
tearing desistance, fatigue resistance;
3. Excellent stretching resistance and high resistance to the
4. hot-melt application, joint seal reliable.